Thursday, May 29, 2008

Trying not to panic

I am feeling anxious today. The last time I felt this way, I didn't know why but I felt like we needed to "make" faster progress on getting the office floor completed. We didn't get it done. As a matter of fact, this room still isn't done. Since Randy's accident he is unable to complete the floors right now. He is soliciting our sons to do it tonight. Maybe that is the anxiousness that I am feeling. (ha,ha,ha) I really don't know. I also would really like to have a book shelf put together...like NOW.
Ok, ladies out there can you relate to me? I feel like a pregnant woman who is due any day and currently on bed rest! ha!!! ha!!!

I guess, I think we may get the word about my cousin coming and I am not "READY"....meaning child proofing everything. He is a little older than I thought he was going to be, which means he will be walking, crawling and what not.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Thee, because he trusteth in Thee"
Is. 26:3

Take a deep breath! The most important thing is that Chrishaun (not sure I spelled that right) is coming to a family that loves him and will take care of him. I understand feeling anxious; remember God brought you this far and I am sure He won't leave you to go the rest of the way on your own!

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.