Friday, May 23, 2008

Is there a baby in the house???

It's 6:56 a.m. on Friday, and I have been up since 5:00 a.m., with my husband. He is an early bird, I AM NOT!!!! I am so tired and will probably need a nap today. Ha!!!

I keep praying for God's strength, because this incident is taking a toll on me and it has only been 3 day's. Maybe I will start going to bed at 9 p.m. He is a good sport, but this is equally if not more challenging for him as well. He has been forced to "SIT" or "Lie" down all day, everyday so I pray for him as well, may God use this time to teach us and may we listen.

With that said, I am so GRATEFUL for our Church family. We have been receiving wonderful meals from them from the beginning. I am so thankful. Yes, I am tired, but this has taken a huge load off of me. It is wonderful to be apart of a fellowship of such loving people. I feel the love..Thanks CWW.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Sorry to hear you're so tired! I'm glad to hear Randy is doing so well, but it's going to be a long road, isn't it?
We missed you last night at Paul's graduation. It was a great night and I was so proud of him!

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.