Tuesday, May 20, 2008

God's grace is enough

This past weekend we went camping with our Church family. We had a great time, great speaker's and classes.
Our children "love" to camp and yes, we slept in a tent. I can endure it for the time that we plan to camp. The thing that I love about camping is that there aren't any television's, cell phones (that work). There is just the family and fun.

Speaking of fun. On Saturday, there was time for games and competition's. The men decided to race each other. This was a fun sight to see, until...my husband's foot got caught and he fell. This wasn't just a fall. He actually had "knee surgery" on Tuesday. His patella detached from the ligament that attaches to his tibia bone.

Thank the Lord that we are home now and he seems to be resting and doing fine. I can take care of him now and hopefully he will bounce back sooner than expected. He is able to walk with crutches so moving his body isn't a problem for him as he will be very eager to be completely independent again. I know that this is a inconvenience, but it could have been worse. May God get the glory in this time.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.