Monday, May 5, 2008

Happiness.....

As I ponder what "true" happiness is I am reminded that some of us must have some of the same definition's for this word.

For me...

Happiness is when my husband gets up every morning and goes to work for us. He allows me to stay home and homeschool our children. What a priviledge. He works hard around the house as we are up grading/remodeling our almost 20 year old home. I am so proud and so grateful for him.

When my 9 year old wakes up at 6:30 am, gets dressed, does his personal hygiene and begins his lessons for the day. WOW!!! There is just "something" about the last born children.

When I look at flowers in my garden, how such joy suddenly enters my heart and a smile appears on my face. While all of these things are great, when I am reminded by all that this is only possible because of my HEAVENLY FATHER who loves me unconditionally, this thought alone makes me INCREDIBLY BLESSED simply by the best!

1 comment:

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

Amen sister! We have so much to be thankful for!! God has truly blessed us in so many ways.

Thankfully,

Dar

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.