Saturday, May 31, 2008

The office hardwood floors are almost done!!


I stepped out for a little today and my wonderful husband has coached our 12 year old son "Ross" on finishing the floors. They look GREAT! I can't believe it. I am so proud of him. He has learned so much even how to use the Miter saw. What a skill to have and to perfect in the next few year's. WE still have 3 additional rooms to finish so he will get a lot of practice. I am so thankful and PROUD of my son and Husband for teaching him. My other two sons RJ and Ryan helped with the prep work, clean up and organizing the wood pieces. Since, they come in varied sizes they have to organize them so that the person who is laying the wood can work faster without having to sort through the pieces, but keep a steady working pace. They all work very well together....most of the time. :)
I am a happy mom. Thanks to my family!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.