Sunday, May 25, 2008

Garden Goodies....


I went to the garden this afternoon, after only going down there once since the incident with Randy and I was so surprised to see these beautiful beans... I love "crunchy" vegetables so I steamed them lightly and what incredible flavor! There is NOTHING like FRESH beans directly from the garden. I am so proud because they are all from "seeds". These babies are also GREAT right from the vine...so sweet and healthy.


This is HAPPINESS.... right in a pot! Alright I am the only one in the house who prefer crunchy veggies so I have to take mine out before they over cook. :)

1 comment:

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

There is nothing like garden fresh fruits & veggies! No comparison! I think it is all the TLC that goes into it. Many farmer say that rain as opposed to irrigated makes better tasting produce. Just like God to be like that!
Enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Dar

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.