Friday, May 23, 2008

PRAISES TODAY.....

The question goes like this...

What are you thankful for?

Since I have a life long list, I will just stick with today.

First, I have been tired since my dear husband injured his knee. I am on his schedule...EARLY. With that said I was able to take a nap today. I am so thankful for that. My huband isn't the snuggling type of person, once it is day light he is up and out of the bed, well since this injury he is forced to snuggle..ha!!! I am thankful for that, I told him that when it is all said and done he will be a GREAT snuggler..he laughed!

Second, Randy sent me to SAM'S club to pick up a "smoker" (I left the children with him to assist him) so off I went. Because the box was okward (not heavy) I went to ask for assistance and no one came after requesting "twice". I decided that I could get the box on the cart myself "I did". After paying and checking out I requested for someone to help me with getting the box into my vehicle. They were called "twice" there is just something about the number today. NO ONE CAME. I decided to walk to my vehicle and I prayed that the Lord would just send someone down the parking lot to help me. It didn't look good....at first and I could hear a couple walking and just a talking and they stopped in their track's and the gentlemen stopped and asked me if he could help and of course I said "YES". I thanked God for sending me help.

Third, before I got home Randy called to inform me that his co-worker and family were coming over to visit. I had met the husband on a few different occasions, but it was the first time that had met his wife and two children. The visit went very well and we had a great time. Donny helped Randy put the smoker together and
Irene and I got acquainted with one another. They had heard about us desiring to be foster parent's to my cousin who is 8 month's old. They brought over a car seat/stroller combo., toy's, clothes and other trinket's. In earlier posts I declared that I was NOT concerned with "stuff" for the baby and I still am not. We are so thankful for what he has already provided. Although, we haven't gotten word yet I do believe that God may be confirming something here. I am forever grateful to him for these many blessings.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Woo-Hoo! Another shining example of God's provision! What a great testimony!

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.