Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Home made pancakes....

I love this recipe that a friend of mine gave me last year.

1 cup of spelt flour
1 cup of wheat flour
1 cup of oat flour (oats can be ground in a coffee grinder)

2 1/2 tsp. baking powder (aluminum free)
1/2 cup olive oil (grape seed oil I use sometimes)
1 mashed banana
1/4 cup of honey (I add)
1/4 cup of ground flax seed (I add)
1 cup of rice milk
2 egg's

I use a griddle turned on 350F (preheat)

Butter does taste good but isn't needed as these pancakes are so healthy and REAL good.
Unlike white tasteless flour. I prefer to cook these for my family as they are so much healthier.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.