Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Viewer BEWARE....SKINNING A HOG FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!

Ross, looking like he's done it before. He is ready to hunt...YIPPEE! We can go for some FREE meat too!!! SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE BEGINNING. I HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO THAT YET, SORRY! THIS WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR OUR YOUNG MEN. IT WAS GREAT BECAUSE AFTERWARDS, THEY FRIED UP STEAK FOR US TO TRY AND IT WAS WONDERFUL, SO I WAS TOLD BY MY CHILDREN SINCE I WASN'T EATING MEAT. :)
RJ trying it out. It wasn't to bad he said. He had no problem trying that meat out.

The professional's at work. They take pride in saving their DAD money on MEAT! I am proud of them and I am just a friend. :)


I found this interesting because I "assumed" it would start dripping with "the red stuff" at this point.



Look closely at the ankles of the HOG if you call that part "ankles". :)




This was weird to me seeing this for the first time, but I quickly got over it.





2 comments:

Mrs. M. said...

EEWW!!!Thanks for the warning though! It really doesn't seem that bad after seeing the pictures...I know the boys must be ready to get their hands on those chickens! P.S thankyou for the comment this morning. It's good to hear its a better day. Happy planning Mrs. M

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

I think I've seen those good ole boys somewhere?
Aren't you glad we school at home, what great memories!

Dar

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.