Sunday, July 20, 2008

TO MOTHER'S

Whether you homeschool or not this is for you mom.

We need to be patient with our children in the same way God is patient with us.
Renee Jordan

The discretion of a man deferreth his anger; and it is his glory to pass over a transgression. Proverbs 19:11

*************************************************************
Our children are watching us live, and what we are shouts louder than anything we can say. Wilferd A. Peterson

In everything set them an example by doing what is good.

Titus 2:7 NIV

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.