Thursday, July 3, 2008

6 hour drive, 45 minute meeting....

I praise God for such a short and easy meeting for Chris yesterday. I also thank God for my very helpful son Rosston who helped me the whole time with Chris. I was so blessed.

It was a 3 hour drive up to Rome and a 3 hour drive back home.

I didn't know what to expect and it wasn't difficult at all! The only thing difficult was the driving by myself.

I know since we've had Chris it has been different in our home, but honestly all "three" boy's have done extremely well with him and they do love him and take ownership in helping out.

God is so amazing how he has "planned" this whole adventurous time in our lives.

I have four boy's in the house y'all!!!! Praying for 2 to 3 girls! ;)

I'm tired, but I'm loving it!



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Glad everything went ok. We missed you at Jeanne's this morning. Try and join us next week at my house- it's a nice, relaxing time of fellowship.

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.