Thursday, July 10, 2008

10 day's down

I can't believe that I haven't eaten MEAT for 10 day's straight. It has been difficult along the way just because I can't have it. I'm not really a huge meat eater, but whenever I decide to make a change in my diet for some STRANGE reason, I want that exact thing that I can't have!

Oh, well nothing that I have done, but all of this has been the Lord giving me his strength. On my own, I am WEAK and his strength has and continues to make me strong. Thank You God!

....How am I feeling? I feel GREAT. I don't feel weighed down from eating meat like I usually do after eating it. Don't worry I am getting my protein since I am not eating meat. Prayerfully, I will be able to take out sugar next and on to "reducing" my carbohydrate intake.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.