Sunday, July 20, 2008

When I worry..

This is a sweet little collection of simple, humorous, and inspirational sayings to refresh you throughout your busy day and are accompanied by "scripture" that relates to the saying in some way.


A child is a gift whose worth cannot be measured except by the heart. By Teresa Ann Hunt

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; The fruit of the womb is a reward." Psalm 127:3 NAS

I find myself worrying about those things that are completely out of my control, today I decided to pick up my little "instruction" book, if you will for a little reminder.....

What a reward it is to serve the LORD with loving and serving our families. I am so amazed at how our "lives" have changed after Chris has come to our home. Our situation is different in that we are related to this precious child so that makes it hard in some ways on his immediate family.

Although, I know that God placed him in our home for a reason. One which I know will be spoken out loud "SOME DAY" in God's time. When I feel weiry I just stop and think that "I cannot, please PEOPLE," whether that be family or not. I am SERVING the LORD!

When I contemplate whether Chris will stay with us and live as our son or not, I immediately "stop" myself and God remind's me that it isn't about ME! It is all about what his will is and what he will have me to do for him and his GLORY!

I love God and how that way of thinking, which I know is right, is from him and how it takes the pressure off of me! I don't have to worry, I don't have to concern myself with those thought's that aren't within my control. Right now, all that I have to do is "Gods will". Amen and Thank You God for loving me and blessing us with the honor of caring for this little "reward" from you!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.