Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thankful for having a tender heart

I've recently learned about a little 7 year old Russian girl in need of a family. Apparently her mother passed away. She is currently in Atlanta and has 2 weeks left here in the states,to get adopted.

....My heart wants to save her! To give her a family that she can call her own. And I can have my daughter. I wish it were that simple,but it isn't. If I always listened to my heart as I am so lead to do I would react simply on emotion's and not wisdom from the Holy Spirit!

I am thankful for having a heart that cries out for children and people. I use to fight being so sensitive, but I've learned to appreciate how God has made me and I realize that there is a time and a place for my "gift". :)

So happy to have a heavenly father that I can call on anytime, anywhere and for any reason!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.