Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Reflecting....



-Reflecting on life itself. How short it is and how we don't know from one moment to the next what is going to happen.
*I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.
Psalm 4:8

-Reflecting on how I don't think to say "If the Lord is willing" enough.
*Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that." James 4:15

-Reflecting on how the children are growing up so quickly.
*Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

-Reflecting on "love" -ing, everyone. What that truly means...
*The Lord loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love.
Psalms 33:5

-Reflecting on being joyful always.
*Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1Thessalonians 5:16-18

...PRAYING FOR MY DEAR 82 YEAR OLD FRIEND WHO, IS CURRENTLY IN THE HOSPITAL...PRAYING FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY.

*"Rise in the presence of the aged, show respect for the elderly and revere your God. I am the Lord. Leviticus 19:32

1 comment:

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

Paul shared with us last night about Mrs. Jean being in the hospital. We prayed for her. Hope she is feeling better.

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.