Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to my 10 year old!

I can't believe it has been 10 years. It is truely bitter sweet. Watching children grow up is such a blessing. While I call him my "baby" opps did I say that?? I mean "big boy", I look into his eye's and I see that once adorable little one cooing at me....and then he speaks and I realize I was day dreaming. He had a good day today and for that I am happy. One of my favorite picture's.
With our dog "Missy".
He loves kitten's.
"BUZZ RYAN LIGHT YEAR" to the rescue. He use to LOVE dressing up in his favorite character's.


He wouldn't allow me to cheer him on while he was swimming it distracted him, he said. :) I was allowed to take a picture though.

If you look closely (second one in from the front) you will see him about to dive in and compete in the free style. He was just 5 year's old here and I couldn't believe how great he could swim.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.