Monday, January 19, 2009

I did the holy dance today

While looking for my shoe....I found my camera! The new one that I had just got for Christmas (before) anyway it was behind the sofa.

Guess who could have thrown it back there? If you guessed Chris, I'll say you are right. He is quick and really did miss seeing him with it.

Oh, well I am so happy and praised the LORD. If you only knew how many time's I've lost a previous camera.

So sincerely grateful!


PRAISE THE LORD.
How good it is to sing praises to our God,
how pleasant and fitting to praise him?

PSALMS 147:1


I believe in EVERYTHING even the "small" stuff. The hard stuff and the tough stuff.

2 comments:

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

So glad for you that you found your camera! Next time something goes "missing", y'all need to ask Chris where it is?!

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Absolutely! I think God delights in helping us with the "little" stuff, too. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog yesterday, too! ♥

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.