Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sweet fellowship among friend's


We had sweet fellowship with longtime friend's tonight. It wasn't planned and they just happened to be coming in just when we were about to sit down to eat dinner. Which consisted of left over's. Since we eat at Church for fellowship meals every Sunday (pot luck style) I try to take it easy on Sunday evening dinner's. Anyway, I "insisted" they stay and eat with us. I added a few more dishes and we had the best time of laughing, talking and eating. They enjoyed the food and isn't that the way, I couldn't have planned it to be better. It really does warm my heart to have people sit and eat around the table with us.


I am thankful for friend's and especially for God that he has changed my heart and is molding me into the woman that he has planned for me to be. I also thank him for teaching me to listen to him. I am blessed beyond measure.


It is my prayer that I will alway's have an open heart to welcome other's into my home to break bread together, especially when it is unplanned.




"They devoted themselves to the apostles teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Acts 2: 42


VS 44 says... All the believers were together and had everything in common.

3 comments:

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

Good for you! It's fun to do those spontaneous things!

Mrs. M. said...

It was sweet fellowship! We enjoyed our time just as much!

Mia said...

Your family is so dear to us! I so enjoyed our time together!! :)

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.