Friday, September 19, 2008

YAHOO!!! VACATION TIME!!!

We are off to the beach, Lord willing tomorrow. We can't wait to feel that warm sand on our feet. We have waited all summer to go on vacation. Generally, we plan to go during most of the off season because we prefer "not" to be in crowd's. One of the blessing's of HOMESCHOOLING.

My sister-in-law is going with us this year, which is also a blessing and we are glad that she can join us. We also have Chris this year and we can't wait to see how he'll react to the ocean. He loves water so he should love the ocean.

The resort that we will be staying at is directly on the water so hopefully it will be a blessing. All of the balcony's are facing the ocean so I can't wait to get out there and be with God in the early morning.

Pray for us as we travel.

I plan to post picture's when we return.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki,
I'm sure you need to get away after that whole chicken ordeal! Have lots of fun! Mrs. M

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.