Friday, September 12, 2008

Visit from DFCS

We had our quarterly visit for the Social Worker today. It went well, and nothing specific happened.

Initially Chris was hesitant to go close to her and clung to me. For a moment I wondered if he "remembered" her taking him from his previous foster mom and bringing him here. He reacted like he thought something was going to happen. It took him a long time to warm up. Surely, he is to young to remember all of that?

Later in the visit he returned to being himself, but it was odd for him because he is generally a PEOPLE PERSON.

He's the baby that screams across the department floor at "anyone" who will give him eye contact and tries to get their attention. I thought that was really odd for him to react so shyly today.

Sometime's I wonder if I like punishment. Why? I am up way to late AGAIN it is 3:01 a.m. and I should be resting right now. So, good night!

1 comment:

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

Glad everything went well. Lord willing we'll see you in the morning.

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.