Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A really good book called Home comforts By Cheryl Mendelson


I checked this book out from the library and knew that I needed to have it in my library. It is a really huge book with approximately 900 pages of GREAT information. A very good reference book to go to when you are ready to learn to do something the correct way as it relates to keeping the home. An all around great book for the beginner house wife or veteran could definitely benefit from this book. I decided to purchase it and I can't wait for my copy to come in the mail.

1 comment:

Mrs. M. said...

This is one of my favorites also.
Reading it is almost like taking a modern day Home Economics course.

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.