Friday, September 12, 2008

Thankful for my husband

Always thankful for my husband's calm heart. I tend to get overly concerned about things that are out of my control.
Lately, it has been concerning the future of our "foster son" Chris. I've felt so torn between what to do and what not to do, if you will. As, I shared this with my husband he reminded me that I don't have to be concerned about something that I don't have control over and espeically not right now because there is still plenty of time left to pray.

It felt like the pressure just left my shoulder's with his words.
God never cease to amaze me, in how he knows just what I need and when I need it. I am thankful for my husband because he is the "calm" and level head in our lives.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.