Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What is interval training?

I found out tonight! We are considering joining this running club to stay motivated and get in shape as a family.

Let me tell you that interval training was for ME, VERY difficult! They ran "sprint's", at the 100, 200 and 300. They walked the 400. I did my very best which meant I was left in the dust, but hey I'm not sad about it, I have a goal! "To just be able to keep up with the group". It may take me until next year or later, but that is alright I feel really good tonight and I should sleep good as well.

All of us tried our very best and I am so proud of my family for supporting me in my effort's to get back in shape. Even little Chris was standing at the gate cheering me on.
Thanks you Lord for such a blessed day. I love it when the whole family is together doing something that we can all get into. Please pray for Randy as he continues to challenge himself and get his knee back in full swing.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.