Monday, March 2, 2009

The snow bringing back memories....of home.

It started coming down so quickly.....


Everywhere I looked it was just worthy of a picture...



My boy loving the snow...




It just looked so beautiful..






I hope these bushes will be alright..





The back yard/deck was just getting covered and it looked so beautiful...





INTRODUCING THE "THING"....
















The "THING".










Mr. and Mrs. Snowman together.











Mrs. Snowman , Ryan is so proud that he built them all by himself!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.