Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cherry blossom festival...fun

Chris enjoying ice cream at the festival.
The driver was really nice and this horse belonged to him. He offered these rides for "free". It was a pleasant and fun ride.

Horse drawn carriage ride was the best. We all enjoyed it so much. Made me want to learn more about horses.


The pink poodle.. was really friendly, not sure she enjoyed the pink dye though. :)



This is Buddy who is up for adoption, look at his face. How cute is he. He was so sweet and all of us wanted to bring him home that day. Notice his "pink" bandana around his neck.




Even the dog's get dressed up in cherry blossom "pink".

We really enjoyed seeing the dog show, the sea lion's and listening to christian music in the park on one day.
The next we had the opportunity to listen to high school boy's play instrumental music, they were really good, take a carriage ride and enjoy ice cream. It was worth our time.


1 comment:

Meesha said...

Hi Vicki,
I haven't dropped by in awile, so I thought I'd say hello. By the way, it looks like everybody had a good time at the Festival! Meesha

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.