Saturday, March 21, 2009

Up early today...

I woke up at 4:30 this morning and I sure does feel GREAT to be up before my DH who is the early bird in the family. He has good reason to sleep in this morning, though because he worked late into the night as a matter of fact I don't know when came to bed.



I completed, finally, my day 3 of "Setting captives free". It is best to do this in the AM as it does put the mind in the proper place seeking the Father's guidance.

Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in him! PSALM 34:8

...a scripture to ponder today as I eat when I have been signaled by the Lord to do so.

Thankful for this ministry. It is so much more than for those of us who need guidance with our eating. Check it out there are many other topic's to choose from.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.