Sunday, March 15, 2009

Random Updates

The old computer that I shared with the children had issues and we lost many old picture's. I'm so heart broken by this.



Good news is my sweet hubby brought me a lap top.



God is working on my heart as it relates to "eating" righteously. I am trying to focus on eating only when his signal alarms me that I am hungry. Desperately, trying to follow "settingcaptivesfree.com" I want to honor God in every way of my life and this is one that I've held on for to long.



We are transforming our once carport into a game room. We enclosed it over a year ago. It was a storage room and now that DH has built the shed we are free to fix it up. So far we've painted the walls all white. I need color though. We are working on the floor and once that is accomplished we will set it up with a pool table and T.V. I'm looking forward to learning how to play pool with my hubby.



Once I have learned how to download picture's onto this new lap top I will share the snow picture's that we took a few weeks a go. Boy did we have a blast!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.