Saturday, June 14, 2008

Top 10 things you would never hear me say...

1. No, please don't give me a back rub I like the aching feeling I get after being on my feet for hour's each day.

2. Don't bother fixing my plate.

3. Talk as loud as you want to at night when it is time to go to bed, I can listen to it ALL day and night long.

4. Don't clean up the kitchen tonight, I'll just wake up eager to clean it first thing in the morning.

5. No honey I don't NEED a extra book shelf for our many books that I have to go digging for in rubber maid container's.

6. Children sure you can PLAY your video games all day everyday and NEVER do anything else.

7. No, I don't ever want to be treated to a pedicure for my tired and aching feet.

8. I can live in an unorganized house forever as long as I can walk over the piles.

I guess I couldn't actually think of "ten". :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.