Monday, June 16, 2008

I am amazed!

Although, I am VERY tired tonight, I sat down at the dinner table and simply marveled at how awesome God is. We now have 6 people at the dinner table. It really makes me so happy!

I smiled and said that now we just need our daughter's and my husband agreed and said "be patient" we may be getting them sooner than we think. We both are amazed at how God works and ever so grateful.

My earthly body is so tired and achy. My back isn't doing well, but I am here to tell you that my heart is happy and my soul is dancing with joy because of the many blessing that the Lord has graciously blessed us with this precious child to love. No matter what the future holds we'd love to keep a relationship with him forever! He is a handful but the more I look at his precious eyes and sweet smile I love him even more.

When I look back, it all seemed to happen really fast. It just goes to show that when I listen to the spirit in obedience, God will bless it. It truly is a priviledge to take care of this precious baby boy. He knows he is a boy too! He loves all of the boy's in this house. :0)

I'm still out numbered, but still the queen!

2 comments:

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

Hey Queenie,
I am sooo happy for you!! God is indeed very good to give us the desires of our hearts!!
Enjoy!
Dar

Elizabeth said...

I know the feeling you write about and I agree, God is good and we are so blessed. I'm so glad Chris is fitting so well into your family.

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.