Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our first visit with Chris


We drove to Rome, Georgia to visit with Chris and other family yesterday, after Randy's doctor appointment, which by the way went very well. He got his stitches out. He is doing well and on his way to healing..God is Good!


Back to our visit with Chris he is even more precious in person than on any picture. I wanted to bring him home with us right away! We are so excited that the Lord has brought him into our lives. Here is a picture of everyone that was there yesterday and all are my family. It was like a mini family reunion. :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I was wondering how your visit went. It must have been so hard to leave him. Any word on when he can come home with you?

Praise God for Randy's good report!

PS- Rosston looks like a man in that picture.

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.