Saturday, June 14, 2008

Something very interesting...

Tonight I was looking up meaning's of names and here is what I got:

Randolph (RJ) means Rim, shield + Wolf (gaelic)
Ross means Bluff or cliff (gaelic)
Ryan mean Little king (gaelic)
"Chris" means bearer of christ and "Shaun" means God is gracious (hebrew) whole name "chrishaun"
Victoria means conquerer

I just thought that was very interesting and I won't look at Chris' name the same after reading that. :)

We have been very busy and adjusting to a little one in the home. Tonight is the first night that we've ate together at the table since Randy hurt is knee. It was nice. He still can't bend his knee but he is doing better each and every day.

Chris is getting use to us and stills sleeps through the night which is GREAT. God knew that I needed sleep at night. He has 4 teeth in and talks a lot. He talks really loud if he wants to get our attention. It is so funny. He head butted me right in the nose yesterday and I thought my nose wouldn't stop hurting..he laughed. He is all boy and boy and I use to that! He fits right in with our family so well. We love him and he loves us.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.