Saturday, June 28, 2008

Blessed weekend


Our niece stopped by to visit us with her 6 children and mom. It was a really nice visit. Her youngest son Seth is 14 month's and this was our first time seeing him. They live in Florida and we don't see them very often. It was a pleasure. God has really lifted them up to do great things for him. Three of the six children are there nieces that they are taking care of. It was our first time meeting them as well and they were very sweet. I can't wait to visit them in September. The true blessing was when my sister-in-law had a mini bible study with the two of us last night. I love it when a godly woman will teach younger women. I was truly blessed. Now I am off to study some more as she left several pamphlets for me to use.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.