Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Did you vote?

I for one am so happy that this day has come and is almost gone. I have thought about voting vs. not voting. I have had numerous conversation's with many people on this issue. Ultimately, I decided to vote. It wasn't easy for me because I did not want to choose either candidate and that included Bob Barr. Frankly, I can see the end times approaching and faster than we may realize. I have prayed and I have prayed to our Heavenly Father who should I vote for and without getting a clear answer on that issue specifically. He whispered to me to "ask" my husband. So, I did and I went solely on his advice. It amazed me at how quickly the anxiety left my body after doing what the Lord told me to do. I am content with it and so we move on to see who our new president will be. Either way it goes I believe that God will have his way and his will be done.

I am learning to be the woman that God has called me to be and it just feels GREAT! It never fails that when I make decision's from acting in obedience to him he always blesses me. What faithfulness to an undeserving woman like me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.