Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The many faces of the Chris man.....It is becoming harder to get snap shot's of him lately.
This look is as though he is thinking do I have to stop to take a picture?
The red in this picture on his face is from the camera..MY NEW ONE! I haven't figured it out yet, but I will.



Chris said grace tonight. He is talking up a storm and he repeated everything that I told him. It was the cutest thing tonight. We all clapped for him and was very blessed by it. He is a very social little boy and he never ceases to surprise me. I am so thankful that God has placed him in our lives. It is difficult not knowing what the end result will be but I am learning to be content in whatever situation that God blesses us with.

2 comments:

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

Little ones praying is always so sweet! I'm sure if we think it is special, how much more does God???

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

He's a handsome little guy! Very difficult age to pose for photos, though!

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.