Sunday, December 14, 2008

Emotional weekend...

It doesn't take much for me to cry and from what one of my aunts shared with me I've always been this way. My aunt Jeannie reminded me of a time when I was young and her younger 3 children were 7+ year's younger than me so they were like my little brother's and sister's. She said she remembered a time when they would get in trouble and I knew they were about to get a spanking so I started crying for them. I laughed and vaguely remember that, but she told me that I've always been emotional.
I am thankful for the ability to "cry" and "feel". Although, at the time I am not focused on that, it is only now that I can think clearly after the rain. Can you imagine being addicted to a substance that doesn't allow "you" to feel? Or having the desire not to feel, because the pain is unbearable?

I can't imagine that, although I would prefer to "feel" happy rather than sad or heart broken or anything hard. I thank God for giving me his strength. Hey, I'm just thankful for having GOD in my life, I don't want to know where I'd be without him.


I am thankful for the body of Christ and how God uses others to help us remember to praise him through our circumstances. Being genitally reminded of this was just what I needed at the time.
Again..I am thankful for God's grace and that he knows my heart and that he loves me.

Truly, living without God isn't living at all and we need to remember that Satan is prowling around trying desperately to take our minds and hearts away from the Father. I say flee from me evil one!

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.