Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We really don't have a clue......

The worldly power's that be are always up to something. This actually has been organized while the Bush administration was in office.

Even if we don't know, God certainly does. What does it mean? Why am I posting it? It means that there are so many things going on even as I type this little message that we aren't aware of as the American people. Just passing information on to anyone interested.

Please listen to the clip below by clicking on the link. If for no other reason than to be informed.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAs7XZVgKhI&feature=related

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.