Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hearty chicken noodle soup


Dear sweet husband wanted to "taste" his chicken's so he requested chicken noodle soup for dinner today. If left up to me they would have stayed in the freezer almost indefinitely.. LOL

Nevertheless it was good. I kept telling myself not to think about it, just eat it. I got through it and I think the next time we get chicken's we will make sure to order "meat" bird's as well. If he can process, I will cook...hey and actually eat. I just had to get it over with...you know for the children's sake. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.