Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Visiting mom...

Chris may get to see his mom next week. I was actually excited that she made the call and requested a visit. This is really good because I have been praying for her and I really do hope that she will give her life to the Lord. She is so young and so lost. She is missing out on so much not being in his life. With that said, I am thankful to the Lord that he has given "us" this opportunity to love him and raise him up to know the Lord.

Chris is such a lovely baby who will be a year old on the first of September. I am looking forward to his birth day and see what he decides to do with a birthday cake when placed right in front of him.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.