Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HOME REMODELING PROJECT'S

We are almost finished with one of our many, project's. Getting rid of all of the carpet! Yes, we are so excited. We are down to our bedroom where half of the room is hard wood and the other side is nasty carpet.

On our list of project's inside are as follows....

1) Completely gut and remodel both bathrooms. I am planning on posting before and after picture's.

2) The kitchen,now this will be my personal favorite.

3) Move our laundry area back into our walk in pantry and turn that old space (laundry area) into a 1/2 bath.

4) Turn the enclosed garage into a "game room".

This doesn't look like a lot but it will take a whole lot of time. Because I am the type that has to plan way in advance...mentally! I am do it NOW and it is working out for me.

Living through a remodel isn't the easiest thing to do, but we are doing it. Our children are learning a ton from it as well. They are gaining skills that even grown men aren't equipped with so it is truly a blessing to me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.