Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I did it!

It is 11:26 p.m. I can't believe that I actually got through creating this blog. Now to post picture's. First things first, I'll get my son to assist me in posting picture's tomorrow. Today was great, after strawberry picking yesterday I managed to make some strawberry freezer jam today! It is good.
I am so grateful to God for blessing me with great friend's who help me with planning meal's. We are currently, a family who loves eating "lentils". What a cheap, nutrious meal to have and it fits perfect in our budget. For those of you who don't know what they are like I didn't here is the scoop. I purchased a regular bag of Lentils, I sauteed' cubed ham, onion,celery and fresh spinach. Meanwhile the Lentils were cooking in a pot of water where I added chicken bouilion cubes to the water before adding lentils and rice. Even my son who doesn't like any type of "beans" ate lentils.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I love your title and what an inspiration. I look forward to reading your post.

And definitely give me more information on the lentils, sounds great.

Melissa

Vicki said...

I am so excited about doing this. I figured since I do like to send emails and such vs. talking on the telephone this should work out for me. Thanks for the welcome!
Vicki

Mia said...

Congrats on your blog, I really like it!

About Me

My photo
Southeast, United States
I am a wife to my childhood sweet heart and very loving husband. Mother to 3 incredibly handsome young men ages 15,12 and 9. I am saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I am a homeschooling mother who calls it a priviledge and a blessing to do so.